closely with management to identify customer needs
standard procedures, policies, and templates to improve overall practice
- Document business processes
- Conduct workshops and establish
cause & effect relationship
- Lead improvement initiatives
partnering with Legal and technical and operational departments
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process
- May act as a project manager on some projects
- Participate in business process
modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator
or subject matter expert
- Strong business acumen and understanding of consulting
- Driven, proactive and a do-er.
- A strong communicator with the ability to pull out and
summarize information and tailor communication style and content for a
variety of audiences. Comfortable and confident presenting to executives.
- Have an understanding of the “bigger picture.” Can
conceptualize where and how their work fits into the company’s mission.
- Ability to take a consultative approach to understand
requirements, drill into details, and resolve issues.
- Skilled in building trusted relationships with team
members and project stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively address and resolve conflict
within and across teams.
- BTS & Partners is a fast-paced and dynamic
environment; the ability to multitask on different projects concurrently
and react quickly to movements in the business is critical.
- Degree from an accredited college/university or prior
- Consulting experience/background
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Excellent MS Powerpoint skills
- Experience in Project Management Tools
- Experience working in a consulting organization or
- Experience or background in Requirements Analysis
and/or IT Consulting
- Experience in Organizational Change Management
- Understanding of operational reporting, forecasting,
and financial metrics (desired)
- Experience with modeling business processes, data flows
and workflow processes